High Street Logistics Properties invests in small box logistics and distribution properties located in infill locations in targeted major markets across the eastern two-thirds of the US. These assets are all proximate to and defined both by dense and growing population centers, and critical port (sea, air, and rail) and highway infrastructure integral to the US and global supply chain. High Street’s investment strategy reflects the long-term opportunity presented by significant, related, and evolving logistics trends (most notably, e-commerce and the digitalization of retail (including the emergence of reverse (e-returns) logistics) that drive both the global and US supply chain. These trends present compelling and enduring regional, local and last mile demand for industrial and logistics properties across our Target Markets and portfolios.
- Northern New Jersey
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia Metro & I-81 Corridor)
- Central and South Florida
$3,000,000 to $250,000,000
High Street will close all cash.
- Clear height of 24’ plus preferred
- Maximum office finish of 15%
- Single or multi-tenant design
- Infill location
- Building constructed after 1980
- Masonry or tilt construction preferred (block & metal if (i) block exceeds top of dock door and (ii) construction type is prevalent in market)
Generally, fee simple ownership, but will consider ventures and other financing structures.
If you wish to contact us with acquisition opportunities, please contact the appropriate person below:
Northern New Jersey
David P O’Reilly